Terms & Conditions - AccountingHelpers.com
Please go through our terms and conditions carefully before using any of our services. All the terms and conditions are applicable to all the users of our services as well as the visitors. AccountingHelpers.com is the sole titleholder of all protected innovation rights in this website content including all the product content, content contained inside and nearby the illustrations or pictures, data contained within any product or the website itself the including plans, pictures, data, application, designs, programming, and different records, and their choice and course of action. We not allowed anyone to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, display or frame any of our content without our prior permission.
Native Accounting Experts
Accountinghelpers.com only hire native accounting professionals from the US, the K and Australia to assist students in resepctive countries.
Chose Your Helper
You can chose accounting homework helper based on the reviews, year of experience and expertise. You can hire professional CPAs for graduate, master and PhD help.
Match with best professional
Accountinghelpers.com has a smart technical system that mathches you with the best available accounting homework expert, but you can always request a change.
We support all device
Our website and student area is compatible with all devices and operating systems, such as android, windows, iOS and Linux.
24 hour support
Irrespective of your location, you can raise your accounting homework query to our online support. We have support team based in Australia, UK, US and Canada to support all timezones.
Real people no bots
It is frustrating to get response from a bot all the time. Hence, we have real people working around the clock to talk human. Your queries will be resolved in no time.
We do not accept your homework without checking it. Before any accounting helper is assigned to work on your assessment, it goes through screening process.
Get partial work
We make sure the assigned professional helper doesn't divert from the original requirements. Hence, you get a draft to share your feedback and see the progress.
Free Turnitin Report
The homework you receive is free from any academic breach including plagiarism. You get a custom done accounting homework to submit to the college.
- As a visitor of our website, or as a buyer, works that you ordered us is subject to writer agreeing to provide the work of high-quality within the deadline. You have to do order your paper in these terms only.
- Whenever we accept any of your order by email confirmation, we also save all the details of your purchase.
- Our terms and conditions may change from time to time. We will update them automatically.
- We provide you with the work according to your special specifications and therefore, the work is at your own risk as they are requested by you. All our delivery times are estimate time only.
Price and payment
- We will only start your work once we get any part of the payment and we will only deliver your work once we get the full payment from you.
- We are not responsible for any extra charges that your bank will charge on the transactions.
- You have to pay us the total amount without any counterclaim or deduction. If we owe you any compensation, we will give it back to you in 30 days from the date we promised you.
- We want to inform you that you’ll not get the hard copies from us. We will only deliver your paper through email. You accept the risk of delivery.
- We ensure you that the work is provided within the agreed time frame and if we failed to deliver your paper before the deadline then we will return your money to you.
- We may deliver your work in instalments if we are not able to send your work in one time.
- Id your performance is delayed by any act or omission by you, then we are not going to pay for any losses incurred by your arising directly or indirectly.
Need to know more about our terms and conditions?
Initiate live chat, if satisfied place an order belowPlace your order
- In the condition of dispute, you have to cooperate with us by engaging in good faith with us.
- In case you decide to file a dispute on the transaction and escalate it, we will not engage in any conversation thereafter and our legal team will take care of it. Hence, we request to all our users to engage in the discussion before escalation of a dispute.